Retreats and Workshops
At La Pierre Verte we offer the possibility to rent the whole site for your retreats, workshops and gatherings. We can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests + the course leader.
Our location is well suited for retreats focused around, yoga, meditation, tai chi, music and art, dance, nutrition, kids camps and all forms of creative expression and personal development.....we are open to all suggestions and welcome new propositions with an open heart and mind.
Here is a little more info.....
- Comfortable, camping in 2 yurts and 3 Bell tents.
- Accommodation in shared tents, full board ( 3 meals a day)
- Teachers accommodation in private Mazet ( stone cottage) with en-suite, sleeps 2.
- 30m2 outdoor covered deck
- 1 x yurt to use for meditation, meetings, yoga, readings,……
- Communal eating area
- Access to kitchen for teas/coffee etc
- Fire bowl area for chilly nights and fire ceremonies
- Swimming pool, hammocks
- Tranquil garden areas and woodland walks to relax, restore, meditate, read…..
- Yoga equipment for 12 students inc: mats, belts, blocks, blankets, bolsters, eye pillows…
- Delicious, healthy vegetarian meals
- Juice detoxes available on request
We charge a base rate of 55€ per person per day for groups of 10+ and 65€ per person per day for groups of 6+. This price includes full use of the facilities, accomodation in a shared yurt or bell tent, and full board.
The course leader is lodged in the mazet free of charge. This base rate may change subject to your requirements.
There is also the possibility to hold non-residential retreats or day workshops on-site. Please contact us to discuss your needs.....
Our beautiful open air course space measures 30m2. It is covered and protected from the wind and full sun with the gentle sounds of nature all around. The mongolien yurt can also be used as a teaching, meeting space.
Retreats and workshops are available between the dates of 15th may - 15th October.
We aim to provide a professional yet relaxed full board service with emphasis on health, well-being, ecology and a deep respect for nature and for each other.
If you would like some more information or are interested in bringing a group here, then please don't hesitate to contact us, email@example.com, +33 (0)4 66 22 56 31
Watch this space for info of upcoming retreats.....
RETREATS FOR 2017
Satya Summer Yoga retreat, Monday 28th August - Saturday 2nd September, with Tara Walsh, www.satya-centro.com ( see poster below )
More info coming soon.....